Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46595 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,309 zł (Q13,540) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)