Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46781 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,160 zł (Q13,167) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)