Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47871 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,957 zł (Q14,532) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)