Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.606 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 157% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,350 zł (CHF 3,424) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)