Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.019 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 133% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,885 zł (11,667 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (42 minutes ago)