Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.020 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 129% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,543 zł (10,339 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (33 minutes ago)