Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28278 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,721 zł (R 16,695) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)