Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29587 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,792 zł (R 22,955) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)