Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26406 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,216 zł (R 19,753) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)