Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06132 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,057 zł (₨49,850) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)