Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05789 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,580 zł (₨61,837) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)