Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,991 zł (COL$5,788,869) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)