Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,965 zł (COL$4,018,938) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)