Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,067 zł (COL$4,125,358) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)