Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,187 zł (COL$4,165,291) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,799 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)