Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,485 zł (COL$3,204,992) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)