Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,662 zł (COL$4,718,718) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)