Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37002 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,258 zł (25,021 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)