Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41438 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 126% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,599 zł (25,577 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (39 minutes ago)