Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.970 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,465 zł (8,729 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)