Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.032 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,022 zł (5,835 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (38 minutes ago)