Cost of living comparison between Naxcivan, Azerbaijan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.442 PLN / AZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,534 zł (1,038 ман) in Naxcivan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (41 minutes ago)