Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.132 PLN / AZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,600 zł (2,158 ман) in Naxcivan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)