Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20154 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,162 zł (Mex$ 20,650) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)