Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,561 zł (R$ 3,974) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)