Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.988 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,044 zł (R$ 7,129) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)