Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,103 zł (R$ 3,250) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)