Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,231 zł (R$ 5,630) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)