Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,467 zł (R$ 2,611) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)