Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.990 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,460 zł (R$ 5,516) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)