Cost of living in Narva, Estonia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,895 zł (€1,374) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (about 1 hour ago)