Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,708 zł (€619) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (41 minutes ago)