Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.262 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,800 zł (€1,126) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)