Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.701 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,400 zł ($3,350) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)