Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.452 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,284 zł ($3,269) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)