Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,228 zł (元9,560) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)