Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,613 zł (元4,396) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)