Cost of living in Nantong, China vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.554 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,601 zł (10,103元) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)