Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,132 zł (元5,281) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)