Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,240 zł (元11,485) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)