Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.541 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,616 zł (12,230元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)