Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.271 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,266 zł (€1,935) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)