Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.538 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,719 zł (10,621元) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)