Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.529 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,010 zł (元9,474) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)