Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 110% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,571 zł (€1,548) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (42 minutes ago)