Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.373 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 115% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,726 zł (€1,538) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)