Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05618 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,230 zł (57,489 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)