Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05949 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,215 zł (87,662 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)