Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06332 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,776 zł (91,219 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)