Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06022 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,891 zł (131,025 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)