Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.053 PLN / LYD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,560 zł (1,166 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)