Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.724 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,215 zł (2,282 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)