Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05507 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,830 zł (руб 69,542) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $5.99 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)