Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11522 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,650 zł (31,679 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (34 minutes ago)