Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11388 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,972 zł (70,004 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)