Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10993 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,471 zł (67,968 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)