Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06367 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,472 zł (руб 70,241) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)