Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.034 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,300 zł (﷼ 2,224) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (44 minutes ago)