Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00287 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,974 zł (1,731,598 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)