Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,542 zł (1,459,200 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)