Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00312 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,301 zł (1,376,881 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)