Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,136 zł (1,235,287 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)