Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03941 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,236 zł (Shilling107,496) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)