Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03689 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,104 zł (Shilling165,472) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)