Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03960 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,361 zł (Shilling84,881) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)