Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03631 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,985 zł (Shilling109,745) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)