Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03672 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,947 zł (Shilling189,191) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)