Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03526 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,798 zł (Shilling164,427) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (14 minutes ago)