Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03717 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,991 zł (Shilling215,024) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)