Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05093 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,385 zł (₨86,087) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)