Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03155 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,401 zł (¥297,960) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)