Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03384 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,707 zł (¥316,428) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (44 minutes ago)