Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05231 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,750 zł (₨71,686) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)