Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05294 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,214 zł (₨98,483) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tyumen' costs руб 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (31 minutes ago)