Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05088 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,784 zł (₨94,023) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)