Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03384 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,038 zł (¥237,550) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)