Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03375 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,753 zł (¥170,462) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)