Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03148 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,839 zł (¥185,471) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)