Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03564 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,397 zł (¥95,318) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (38 minutes ago)