Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36725 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,148 zł (14,018 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)