Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39169 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,761 zł (14,707 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)