Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39006 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,381 zł (13,795 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (23 minutes ago)