Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39916 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,814 zł (14,565 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Varna costs 45 лв (about 2 hours ago)