Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39079 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,691 zł (9,445 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)