Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05075 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,423 zł (₨87,144) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (42 minutes ago)