Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05380 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,614 zł (₨85,769) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)