Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05194 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,421 zł (₨85,128) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)