Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.975 PLN / FJD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,745 zł (3,416 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)