Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.791 PLN / FJD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,937 zł (4,431 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)