Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05739 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,280 zł (руб 92,011) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)