Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05690 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,102 zł (руб 72,087) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)