Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06076 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,220 zł (руб 69,450) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)