Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00657 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 106% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,451 zł (981,453 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)