Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 133% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,753 zł (2,107,864 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)