Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05093 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,235 zł (₨83,154) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)