Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13060 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,731 zł (28,568₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)