Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,701 zł (1,469,494 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)