Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,445 zł (2,464,112 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (39 minutes ago)