Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00175 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,316 zł (2,462,637 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)