Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,753 zł (2,053,167 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)