Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05378 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,927 zł (₨73,015) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)