Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05044 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,007 zł (₨79,438) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)