Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.731 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,379 zł ($1,710) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wenzhou costs 16元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leipzig costs €439 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)