Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.946 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,661 zł ($1,181) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)