Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.515 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,663 zł (﷼ 910) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)