Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02711 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,754 zł (₨322,869) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)