Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 481%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03893 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 481% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,776 zł (₨559,375) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)