Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03209 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,378 zł (₨261,069) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)