Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,694 zł (€1,793) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (28 minutes ago)