Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.163 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,791 zł (€1,872) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)