Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.145 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,756 zł (€2,113) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)