Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,510 prices entered by 610 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05972 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,518 zł (₨58,903) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)