Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,337 prices entered by 655 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05469 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,819 zł (₨88,113) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (39 minutes ago)