Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,797 prices entered by 611 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05504 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,024 zł (₨73,114) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (28 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (38 minutes ago)