Cost of living comparison between Mumbai, India and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,359 prices entered by 586 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06154 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,622 zł (₨58,863) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)