Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,326 prices entered by 515 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05297 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,995 zł (₨132,050) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)